Your Source for Eye Glasses in Las Vegas
Your eyeglasses make an important statement about who you are and what you like. Choosing the right glasses for you is an imperative part of expressing yourself and, of course, maintaining good vision. In order to find the right glasses, you have to find the right optometrist. Kopolow & Girisgen Doctors of Optometry operate in 10 locations in Las Vegas and the surrounding area. We provide high-end frames to customers seeking the very best frames for their eyes.
If eyeglasses aren't for you, we also fit patients for contact lenses so they can find exactly the right kind of lenses for their vision. Personal preference can be tricky, so we carry the widest variety we can and offer our customers the greatest selection, to help our customers find what they're looking for.
A Wide Selection for Your Convenience
Here's a brief overview of some of the lenses and frames that we carry in our stores:
- Sunglasses. Protect your eyes with prescription glasses that block out UV rays and help you see better when the sun is high in the sky. You can buy our sunglasses regardless of your prescription and whether or not you even have a prescription. Sunglasses are for everyone!
- Top Brand Designer Eye Wear. We carry a huge range of brands so that we can be sure to carry what appeals to the greatest number of people. We do this so you can find the right brand for you.
- Contact Lenses. Regardless of the type of contact lenses you need, we can supply them. We stock soft contact lenses, rigid gas permeable contact lenses and cosmetic contact lenses.
- Specialty Eye Wear. We supply a variety of specialty lenses for people with particular needs, like athletes, SCUBA divers, lab technicians and others.
- Transitional Lenses. Our transitional lenses darken in bright light and lighten in darker environments. This ensures that your eyes are always protected with just the right amount of tint, without ever needing to remove your glasses.
- Lens Treatments. We offer lens treatments that carry out a number of functions. From protective coatings that prevent scratches to protective coatings that reduce glare, you can pick and choose the right lens treatments for your needs.
- Advanced Progressive Lenses. These no-line bifocals provide a smooth transition from one lens to the other.
Want to know more? Call us today at any one of our 10 locations, or just come and take a look around. Our professional and experienced staff members are on hand waiting to help our customers, answer their questions, and guide them to the right frames and lenses for them. After meeting with us, you're sure to find a pair of glasses or lenses that meet your needs and look beautiful on your face. We look forward to helping you with this process!